Charity Mary MacKillop Foundation wanted media coverage that would secure sponsors, compel people to donate and to bring awareness to their grants for charitable community groups.
HOW WE HELPED
- Created newsworthy angles for media coverage.
- Reached out to their network, including the community groups they support, to build a bank of stories for media.
- Developed sponsorship proposals.
- Promoted their events, new initiatives and other newsworthy items.
- Assisted with development of marketing strategy.
- The charity received significant sponsorship funding.
- National media coverage: Television including The Project
- Radio including top three radio programs in each state of Australia
- Major newspapers
- Online news
- Not-for-profit trade media and Catholic media outlets
- Local news
- The media coverage captured attention, built credibility and showcased the charity’s great work leading to higher community involvement, donations and grant applications.