Get ready for your close up
Are you confident you can present your business in the best light when talking to
media outlets without media training?
We have all seen how one poorly worded comment in a media interview can cause serious damage to a business’ reputation, undoing all their marketing efforts and hard work. Read More
Media Training in Melbourne: Deliver Key Messages with Maximum Impact
There’s no doubt that media coverage can be a powerful and cost-effective way to build your brand and boost sales. However, your message needs to be delivered well. That’s why media training and learning how to become a good spokesperson are so important. It enables you to deliver your key messages with maximum impact.
We offer high-quality media training in Melbourne that will prepare you to be a great and effective spokesperson. Even if you’re an expert on your subject, sometimes nerves or not knowing how to put your knowledge across has the potential to dilute your message and your credibility. We give you all the techniques, confidence, and strategies to ensure that you’ll feel confident and comfortable speaking in front of cameras or over the telephone.
What Can You Expect from the Best Media Training in Melbourne?
Our media training across Melbourne is designed to give you the skills you need to deliver professional and quotable interviews. With our training under your belt, you’ll come across as enthusiastic and knowledgeable – in fact, the kind of interviewee that journalists love.
So, what can you expect from our corporate media training in Melbourne?
Our training will be tailored to meet your specific needs, but it could include some or all the following:
- Realistic interview scenarios – we enable you to practice with experienced professionals and live cameras either in a studio setting or via a video link. A combination of practice and feedback will prepare you to deliver your message effectively and manage potentially challenging questions.
- How to deliver your message from the off – in a live interview you probably won’t have the luxury of time to get your point across. We’ll give you strategies and tactics to ensure that you deliver your key messages straight away and how to handle put-downs, counter arguments, and leading questions.
- How body language can enhance your message – we’ve all watched or listened to boring interviews where the message has been lost because of insipid delivery. Keeping the attention of your audience is vital for the effective communication of your message. Plus, a lively, animated, compelling spokesperson will always be well received. If you’re already that kind of person, this may come naturally but for others, it needs to be cultivated. Media training gives you the opportunity to develop and practice your delivery.
- Strategies to reduce your chances of being misinterpreted – how many times have you said something that you hadn’t planned to say? Developing clarity around your key messages and planning what to say in advance will reduce the chance of being misinterpreted.
- Becoming a storyteller – your audience will understand and retain more of the information you’re giving them if you incorporate it into a story. However, knowing which stories to choose and how to weave your message into a story is a skill that takes time to develop. We can help you to choose and deliver relatable, memorable stories that get your key messages across.
Be Prepared with Our Media Training in Melbourne
Undertaking media training in Melbourne will help you to feel more confident about facing the media. And this is especially true if you’re the spokesperson in a crisis or you have to face a negative media situation. How you handle yourself could make the difference between alienating your customers and stakeholders or keeping them on side. Don’t leave it to chance. Get in touch with us now by calling us on (02) 9688-3325 or by contacting us here and let us show you how our Melbourne's media training will give your business a fighting chance. Read Less
HOW TO ACE AN INTERVIEW
Media training helps you to make the most of media interviews so you come across as a knowledgeable and enthusiastic business owner or spokesperson, who media will want to speak to again and again.
Many media trainers offer a one-size-fits-all ‘fix’ and tend to focus on helping you avoid negative media attention. Some even teach you to sound like a robot who does not answer questions properly.
Instead, Pure Public Relations provides media training in Melbourne for over-the-phone and in-person interviews, teaching you the skills you need to give professional, quotable interviews that will have journalists coming back for more.
Enquire about media training
"*" indicates required fields